You can book tickets by telephoning the Box Office on 01685 722176.
The Box Office is open 9.00am – 9.00pm Monday to Friday
Book your tickets anytime with our online ticket system which is available 24 hours a day. Click on any production.
How to book your tickets online:
- Click Book Tickets Online
- Choose the date and time for your performance
- Choose price
- Choose your seats or let us choose them for you
- Choose the type of ticket and/or concession. Browse more performances if you wish to buy more tickets or choose complete the order
- Check your order and type any voucher codes, then note if you wish to collect your tickets or if you want us to post them
- Give your personal details and payment details
- Complete the order.
You will receive an email confirming your successful order.
We can keep tickets for you for up to three days until we receive your payment. If you are ordering tickets less than 3 days before the event you will need to pay immediately. If we do not receive your payment within this time we will cancel your tickets. We cannot keep tickets for all our events.
Tickets can be collected from the Box Office any time between 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday, or before the performance / event.
We accept cash, cheque and most popular credit or debit cards.
Cheques payable to ‘Theatr Soar’.
There is a further cost of 65p when you pay with a card over the telephone, over the counter or online.
Students in full time education, pensioners, those who are registered disabled, and those who claim benefits and Equity members will receive a discount on ticket prices. This usually means a discount of £2 off the full price.
Evidence of the above must be produced when collecting tickets.